What data do we collect?
NicoleMazzucato.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any other information you choose to provide when filling in our booking and intake forms.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide NicoleMazzucato.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Fill in our call request, consultation booking or intake forms
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our contact forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
NicoleMazzucato.com collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and bookings.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Tailor our programmes to your specific needs.
We will not share your data with any third parties.
When NicoleMazzucato.com processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
NicoleMazzucato.com securely stores your data on a Google Drive or a similar cloud service provider which is password protected. Any information which is downloaded will be stored on a password protected computer. Any printed copies will be kept under lock and key.
NicoleMazzucato.com will keep your personal details and details of your sessions for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it permanently from any clouds or hard drives or burning any hard copies.
NicoleMazzucato.com would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop NicoleMazzucato.com from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
NicoleMazzucato.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request NicoleMazzucato.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NicoleMazzucato.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NicoleMazzucato.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NicoleMazzucato.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NicoleMazzucato.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NicoleMazzucato.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NicoleMazzucato.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info@NicoleMazzucato.com
Call us at: +44 7591 855560
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Pinpointing ways we can improve the website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – NicoleMazzucato.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – NicoleMazzucato.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. NicoleMazzucato.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: info@NicoleMazzucato.com
Call us: +44 7591 855560
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that NicoleMazzucato.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. The contact details will depend on which country you are in.